Thursday, December 15, 2016
Sunday, December 4, 2016
Two hiring events are taking place at the Woodlawn Resource Center (6144 S. Cottage Grove Avenue). The events will occur on Monday, December 5th 10am – 12pm and Wednesday, December 14th 12pm – 2pm.
Please click on the links below to get more information about the companies and the positions they are hiring for. Please advise job seekers to follow the pre-event application instructions to ensure a positive experience. All job seekers must have copies of their resume and dress professionally. There is an on-site technology center for career seekers who need to complete the pre-event application instructions or to print resumes.
· There is ample free, non-permit street parking in the 6100 – 6300 blocks of Cottage Grove (No off-street parking available)
· There is no coatroom or closet (career seekers must keep personal belongings)
· The target group is residents of the 60637 zip code (Woodlawn Community). However, this event is FREE and open to the public
· There is a community technology center on-site. However, there is no available help for career seekers in the areas of online application completion, resume submission or sending emails
· There is no public transportation assistance available to attendees of the hiring event (must provide own transportation)
If you have any questions, please contact Christopher Watts at the Woodlawn Resource Center: (773) 538-3719; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for the specific companies and information about the positions they are hiring for.
Click here for an overview of the positions.