We have a massive amount of information with regards to dates and upcoming events...
UNDOCUMENTED STUDENT RESOURCE FAIR- Curie High School Statewide College Dreamers Conference
- March 22, 9a-2p, @ Illinois Institute of Technology, 3241 S. Federal St.
*Register at chooseyourfuture.org/event/dreamers
UCHICAGO UPWARD BOUND- Recruitment Orientation
- March 22, 10a-11:30a, @ University of Chicago Cobb Hall 102, 5811 S. Ellis
* RSVP by calling 773-702-8288 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
* For 8th-10th graders, HS students must have unweighted GPS of 2.5 or higher
* Target areas are: Douglas, Greater Grand Crossing, Woodlawn, or Washington Park OR attend either Hyde Park, Phillips, or Hirsch High Schools.
COLLEGE FAIR- www.depaul.edu
- March 26- 5p-7p, @ DePaul University Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Ave.
TRUANCY IN CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS TASK FORCE Public Hearings
- March 10, 2014 - already past
- April 28, 2014- 5p-7p, @ Urban Partnership Bank, 7801 S. State Street
- May 3, 2014- 2p-4p, @ Pilgrim Baptist Church of South Chicago, 3235 E. 91st St
CPS SPRING HIGH SCHOOL FAIR- cps.edu/hsfair
- March 29, 2014- 10a-2p, @UIC Forum, 725 W. Roosevelt Rd.
*List of HSs signed up to be there to come!
*Transportation from various points around the city available, including between this HS fair and the Parent Empowerment Expo
PARENT EMPOWERMENT EXPO- odlssparentexpo.eventbrite.com
- March 29, 2014- registration 8a-9a, event 9a-4p, @ Museum of Science and Industry, 5700 South Lake Shore Drive
*Special education and disability resource fair for parents, family members, and caregivers of CPS students receiving special education services and supports.
CHICAGO READY TO LEARN ENROLLMENT (Pre-K)- www.cps.edu/readytolearn or www.chicagoearlylearning.org
- Enrollment now happening for CPS pre-K programs. Get info from your local school or visit website above.